Make it meaningful

15:36 Joanna 0 Comments

I am sitting on training. And dreaming about leaving. And still it is a way better than my job recently.

I am trying to find a reason why so often I am bored at work. Recently,  I started 'fast reading course' and, honestly, when I read faster I am much more focused. It is so hard to focus for me when things are slow, when I could squize 10 more things in meantime. And in the end I don't do anything fully because I am not oriented on one.

I need to move and I need to talk to be effective. There is s a need for an action. But sometimes to have action,  I need to learn something patiently first. How to focus when everything is boring? How to grind teeth and just do ,in sake of amazing future? I don't want to do mizerable things every day, but sometimes it is just necessary. And it just doesn't work :/ I am bored, sad, my energy drop down significantly and my enthusiasm for life doesn't exist anymore.

What are small things I can do to make my life more bearable? Of course it is not about comparing myself to people whose chid is dying or something...  I think about changes I can make with my life to make it the way I want it. What small things I can do to smile more often? During the normal day...

0 komentarze: