white and a splash of colour

23:16 Joanna 0 Comments





I have sooo many problems with making decisions. All the time. And I am really afraid of the process of planning and decorating my flat. I will have too many ideas and be afraid of making a mistake. But I still have some time to think and decide. And earn money :D So far I found some nice interiors, I like them. What about you? I think Jenny Komenda has a taste (not mine all the time, but impressive).

Mam straszne problemy z podejmowaniem decyzji. Ciągle. Mam troszkę obawy, jak będzie, gdy będę planować zakup mieszkania i wymyślać, jakie meble kupić i jak je udekorować. Będę miała miliard pomysłów i będę się bała efektu końcowego. Ale mam jeszcze trochę czasu by pomyśleć i zdecydować. I zarobić :-) A w międzyczasie znalazłam dość ciekawe wnętrza Jenny Komeda. Część w moim guście (a część nie).


source

0 komentarze: