Here it is

22:57 Joanna 0 Comments

Finally I feel what I haven't before.I feel that eveything is okay. I do not need to stress anymore. I feel I am capable of achieving my goals, I feel I can aim high and I feel that my way (of living, thinking, acting) is a good way. I feel that everything gonna be alright. 
I have heard a short story- ppl who win a lottery and receive incredible amount of money, guickly get rid of it and never have it again. It works opposite way with ppl that build their business-it grows and (sometimes) bankrupts. And after a while they are rich again. Why? Because they just knows how to do it.

So I feel it is similar now with my life. I feel like I really do understand how to work hard, how to build confidence and develop my skills and capabilities. So it gonna be all right. Everything. Always.


0 komentarze: