The Iron Lady

21:36 Joanna 0 Comments




About dedication, confidence and difficulties. That you mean well but the whole world is against you. About that time with no hope but you go on because you have to go on. No other choices. It's a kind of cry for women, to want something. Such a manifesto to desire.

I'm looking for what I want. What I truly desire.

Watch your thoughts for they become words.
Watch your words for they become actions.
Watch your actions for they become habits.
Watch your habits for they become your character.
And watch your character for it becomes your destiny.
What we think, we become.
My father always said that... and I think I am fine.
― Margaret Thatcher 


O poświęceniu, pewności i trudnościach. o tym, że chcesz dobrze a cały świat jest przeciwko Tobie. O tym, że czasem brak nadziei, a Ty i tak idziesz dalej, i tak musisz iść dalej. Bo jak inaczej. To taki krzyk dla kobiet, by czegoś chcieć. Taki manifest, by pragnąć.

Ja szukam, czego pragnę.





0 komentarze: