Lush- Lovely Jubblies + take care of yourself

19:18 Joanna 0 Comments



I like cosmetics like that! It forces us to think about ourselves in a different way. "For the area that gets talked to the most. A product to make that most enticing area even more enticing". I think that really often is not about what cosmetics you use but what you make with it- if you really massage your skin etc. And for me this is the same in this case- cannot really say if that works, but I am trying to believe it does. So I keep using it :-) And hope it will give some results. But just the approach- having a special cosmetic for this area- it's kind of luxurious. An it smells incredibly. Go and try! 


Uwielbiam takie kosmetyki! Zmuszają one nas do myślenia o sobie w trochę inny sposób niż myślimy. Uważam, że moc kosmetyków nie tkwi w tym, jakiego kosmetyku używamy, ale co z nim robimy- czy naprawdę masujemy skórę etc. I w tym przypadku jest podobnie- nie mogę powiedzieć, czy to naprawdę działa, ale wierzę że tak :-) Wiec będę używać. I mieć nadzieję, że jakieś rezultaty są. Ja po prostu to podejście- posiadanie kosmetyku tylko dla tego kawałku ciała- to taki rodzaj luksusu. Bardzo przyjemny. No i pachnie obłędnie. Spróbuj!

0 komentarze: