Some things that happened

12:27 Joanna 0 Comments

About the rest I forgot. I need to put here things because I often feel like I dont do anything even though that is not true.

The Switch yyy, you may watch it, you won't loose anything if don't (Tak to się teraz robi - Oj zdecydowanie nie powala ;-)
Arbitrage was quite interesting (Arbitraż- w miarę ciekawy)
Easy Virtue-  that kind of movies I love  (Wojna domowa- tego typu filmy uwielbiam!)
Letters to Santa is sweet and nice to see (Listy do M.- słodki i uroczy)
Life of Pi don't quite know what is so special but definately it is worth watching (Życie Pi nie wiem, co w nim specjalnego, ale historia zdecydowanie warta obejrzenia)
Melinda and Melinda is different than others movies. (jest trochę inny niż reszta filmów)
Becoming Jane is about hard, paintful decisions. (Zakochana Jane o cieżkich, trudnych i bolesnych decyzjach)

0 komentarze: