Some people

22:33 Joanna 0 Comments

There are some people who truly inspire me. Just a few worlds, photos, smiles... And it is like I have a new power to live the live my own way. 
People, who give the courage to leave fears behind, people who show you how important is to dream and to live your dreams, people who show you that you need to take yourself out and do things you believe in, to start loving the way you want, to be confident about your thoughts, to stop regretting decisions, just smile and do, and act, and move.

They don't have to be next to me. Sometimes just being somewhere there is more that enough. The thought and certainty that there is somebody who has life the way he imagined, the life he is proud of, the life best ever makes me to really live my life the way I want.

That is incredible. Thank you. Wherever you are now :)

0 komentarze: