running, running, running

18:59 Joanna 0 Comments

my life is running. hundreads of thoughts, conversations, smiles...events and things to do. but I smile so it is better than I could imagine.

effective spanish class in DWÓCH TAKICH. I can't really believe how effective can be "relaxed" learning, when your main requirement is to just be there, maybe to have a little fun ;-) E. is a nice guy who aims to be good at Polish, I want to be good at Spanish, so we can help each other to do that :-) Especially when we meet in nice places.
I have tried (for the first time in my life!) a lobster! The meat is nice, incredibly soft, but... I mean it wasn't soooooo incredible as people say. Just a little ;) That happened in MOMU.Gastrobar- their drinks and vine were nice as well :-) According to my friends, their meals, so steaks, were delicious. But guys usually don't have big expectations ;-)

Finally, this year I went for iceskating :-) With little guys, it was so adorable time! And conversations with K. made the rest. We end up with warm wine in Sphinx.

My life has been busy. When I add pilates, AP, spanish, books, cooking, movies and just normal coffee with friends (and work...) I don't have time to breath. but I kind of like it :-) During the weekend I was trying to catch up with magazines. Still long way to go :-)
Now I am in Białka Tatrzańska. In hotel Bania, on the training. As today I gave up skiing I have some time to do the work ;-) It is quite cold outside, but inside is very nice. On this training I really don't know people but I am trying to behave "the right way" so I go out of my comfort zone and meet new people (I like it, but sometimes it is just hard). But I do learn I love changing my comfor zone and I am learning how to feel good when I am uncomfortable. It is a long way ahead of me, but it is worth trying- then your life tastes better and you feel life stronger. I really do want to be happy in my life, do not have too many expectations and really do not think too much about my "ideal" life- I don't want to be disappointed. So high time to move and do something that matters ;-)



sources: 1, 2,3, 4

0 komentarze: