Time for reflection

18:30 Joanna 0 Comments

There is right time to slow down. To sit and think. To lay on the grass and look in the clouds, to close your eyes and just think about what is now.

I made the mistake at work- I used to work only, instead of working and spreading the word (many words) about the job I do. I used to focus on things that are important for the end users. And, actually, this is the one part. The second, equally important (or maybe even more important- still it is so hard to believe!) is telling people about my work. Showing, putting on cc... I have some problems with prioritizing my tasks. It should work the way: task & call to manager (1st, 2nd and 3rd)... Telling about all obstacles,plans for future, showing how much I do... Every small thing I do..

But it is not the thing I want to write today about. I want to show the analogy. The situation at my work I described is a wery good analogy to living a life and the reflection about it.
I need to work and then reflect it somehow, show on my managers objectives, goals, plans. And it is the same with life and all things that go around. There is so many of them, piles of things I do, feel, experience... And it is a big mistake, when all those things don't reflect on my life. Because the truth is, they are. Everything I do, I think, changes something, makes influence. And it is a good thing to understand the dependencies. Sometimes it is good to be spontaneous and just go, without thinking too much, it teaches you to be good with uncertainty.
But it is also very good, I would even say mandatory, to think about all those actions, activities, things that happen in order to understand their influence on my life. Without that it is like trying to make the ball bigger in all possible directions (Oliver Emberton;)) and wasting too much energy, or time. Don't get me wrong- obviously it is not necessary to make your life shaped and planned completely. It is just good to understand the influence of what happen on my life. It is good to think about things that make me smile, feel important, feel satisfied, feel independent, feel crazy, feel loved, feel happy. As well as to know what things cut my wings, make me feel like I am the worst, ... It is a way to discover toxic relationships and just activities I don't like so much. And find those that make my life the best and the most suitable for me.

So for me it is the time to expect less from myself (not regarding the quality, but regarding the quantity). It is the time to breath slowly and then run as fast as I can, to wake up and smile enjoying the early morning. It is the time to choose the right people that make my life more amazing, and make me feel that I am in the right place. And I think it is the best time to fall in love :)

0 komentarze: