I am jealous

22:28 Joanna 0 Comments

when I read posts written by other people I am jealous. I feel like I could too... I could write more, more often, about adventures, in my personal, totally different style. about my life, my feelings, my experiences. about who I am, who become and how. and why. about life, challenges, glories, about smiles, sadness and those moments that counts. about planning, being proud and being too shy to speak. about being brave, amazing and unique. about buying clothes, fighting with buying unnecessary, about colors, make-up and girly stuff. about trips around the world. about small defeats, about big defeats. about leaving my comfort zone. and about laying under the blanket (fluffy, violet one) in my confort zone. about crying and about being happy. about what is important and what is not. about succeses and about cooking. about amazing restaurants and about performances in the theatre. about stupid serials. and about clever ones. about BOOKS! about friends and how I am closer to people. about not being afraid. about dark chocolate. about fulfilling my dreams. about high heels and well suited dress. about lingerine I love. and about things I don't. about being who I am  about being myslef.

0 komentarze: